We’ve been playing Silkroad Online for quite some time now but we just recently learned about things that are very important to our gameplay.
Some might think that we’re noobs not to know these things but there were no instructions or anything on the web that guided us so we learned these things on our own. So, we want to share these information to all the current and would-be Silkroad Online players out there:
How to Separate Units of a Certain Item
We encountered this dilemma when me and my partner were playing one night and I didn’t have any mana potions (or MP pots) left. She only have 1 set of mana pots left. She had to give everything to me because there is no option to change the number of units you want to add in your trade window.
And, just a week ago (yes, recently), she found out how to do it out of frustration:
1. Press SHIFT on your keyboard and then LEFT-CLICK on the item you want to separate on your inventory. For this example, I want to give 20 MP recovery potions to my partner. But, I only have 6 sets of 50 pots.
2. A new Input window will popup. Just enter the # of units you want to give or subtract from the item set you “shift-clicked” or selected.
And, for this example, I am giving 20 MP potions to my partner so I enter 20 on the “Distributed number” box.
3. Alas! I have separated 20 units of MP recovery potion that I’ll trade to my partner.
Important Reminder to Everyone in Setting up a Stall
Now that I’ve showed you how to separate items units, I want to remind everyone about this common mistake I see with those people who are setting up stalls to sell their items in-game.
Yesterday, we saw someone selling 8 units of SUMMER event letters for only 10,000 gold – not 10,000 for EACH letter but for all 8 units! Of course, everything sold out in a heartbeat.
We, then, asked this person why he’s selling them for such a low price. We suspected that he didn’t know that the price he entered was for all the units on that one stall box. He thought he entered the price for EACH unit.
So, please be guided. Here’s a sample Confirmation window you’ll get when you setup your stall. Be mindful of the UNIT box on the lower left side. For instance, the price that we entered on this example is the price to buy that 50 units of MP Recovery potion (Small) and not for EACH bottle/potion.
How to Use Return Scrolls
Yeah, we know. Some of you might say, “Wow! How dumb!”. But we bet that most of the Silkroad Online
players started out wondering how to use these Return scrolls. Heck, just yesterday, we helped someone who didn’t know how to use return scrolls and was planning on selling them.
These Return Scrolls, by the way, are used to go back to a certain town for weapon repair, for example, or when you ran out of potions.
1. At the start of your game as a new character/player, you’ll get free Beginner Return Scrolls. You can also buy normal and special Return Scrolls from any Grocery Store NPC.
2. To use them, go to the Dimensional Gate of the town where you want to respawn when you use any Return scroll. In this example, we’re in Donwhang.
Click on Designate as return/recall point on the popup window.
2. On the Agreement window that will popup next, you’ll be asked this:
Just click on YES and you’ll get the confirmation message below:
There! Whenever you click on any Return Scroll (except for the Reverse one), you’ll return to the designated spawn point.
You can change this anytime. If you’re already a level 19+ player, you can change your spawn point from Jangan to Donwhang.
Hope this helps!